JShot is a free and multiplatform screen capture and uploader application which allows you to capture and annotate a part of your screen and share it via the Internet in one step. It lets you to upload screenshots to the Web or send to an Instant Messaging partner. JShot works on almost every operating system, no matter you are using Windows, Linux or Mac OS X. JShot is completely free to download and use for personal usage. Enjoy!
- Capture a rectangular region, full screen or clipboard content
- Capture active window, taskbar, deskop, widget (Windows only)
- Capture from webcam (Windows only)
- Upload via FTP, ImageShack, Skype, Twitter, Picasa, Dropbox, Minus
- Drawing various shapes, adding text to the picture
- Moving, resizing shapes and updating shape properties
- System tray launcher
- Context menu integration (Windows)
- Screenshot history
- System wide keyboard shortcuts (Windows and Linux x86/x64)
- Auto Updater
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, etc
- It is possible to extend the functionality of JShot by installing plugins.
Watch a short video demonstration about JShot.
JShot requires at least Java Runtime Environment 1.6. If you don't have Java installed please download from http://java.com/getjava.
PAD file is available here.